VINPEARL RESORT & VILLAS GOLF LAND IN NHA TRANG
Villas in Vinpearl Golf Land Nha Trang is arange with spectacular view to gleaming ocean and remarkable golf course. Vinpearl is rated Excellent in 2014 by Tripadvisor.com following the experience of tourist in the world.
Moreover, customers investing a villa in Vinpearl Golf Land Nha Trang will get the income guarantee from Vingroup’s Lease Program of 8% villa value per year for 10 years, paid in USD.
1. Vinpearl Golf Land Resort & Villas Nha Trang
From Cam Ranh International Airport, it takes only 40 minutes by car and 9 minutes by ship to the Vinpearl Resort in Hon Tre island, which is the heaven of tropical climate.
Vinpearl Resort & Villas Golf Land Nha Trang is built at Dam Gia, boasts a collection of 420 distinguished 5-star hotel rooms and 415 exceptional villas overlooking the beautiful beach. Each deluxe villa exemplifies refined contemporary classic grandeur, rekindling superior class with the surrounding abudance of flora. Vinpearl Resort & Villas is the reflection of luxury architecture in the harmony nature of Nha Trang
2. Detailed information of villas in Vinpearl Golf Land Nha Trang
– Bedroom: 2 – 4 BRs
– Area: 345 – 865 m2
– Completed luxury and modern interior
– Transferable time: December 2015
– Rental Program starts immediately after customers complete finance responsibility for their villas, not depends on transferable time.
– Investor: Vinpearl – Vingroup
– Each villa is entitled to land use right certificate.
3. Rewarding Investment Opportunites
– Vinpearl Resort & Villas, management by Vinpear, is Vietnam’s premier resort brand. Foreigners such as American, Russian, Japanese or Chinese are showing particularly concern and desire to own a villa.
– Income guarantee from Lease Program: Owners are entitled to high returns for a guaranteed period of up to 10 years, with no less than 8% villa value each year.
– 15 free nights/year in 10 years, and can be exchange nights between all Vinpearl hotels in Nha Trang Bay, Da Nang, and Phu Quoc.
For further information, please contact:
Hotline 1: 0986498786 (for English)